1. The most popular technology
2. Essential language for Front-End
These applications generally run on the client(browser) side and are therefore called front-end development.
For example, it is already possible to handle numeric values greater than
Number. Try the following code blocks in your browser console to verify it:
let myNumber = Number.MAX_SAFE_INTEGER; // 2^53 - 1 console.log(myNumber); console.log(myNumber + 1); console.log(myNumber + 2); // Inconsistency
let bigInt = 9007199254740991n; console.log(bigInt); console.log(bigInt + 1n); console.log(bigInt + 2n); bigInt = 2n ** 100n; // 2^100: This is impossible with Number! console.log(bigInt);
4. Fast Application development
5. Libraries and Frameworks
- For the Web: Angular, React, Vue.js, Svelte
- For the mobile development: NativeScript, Ionic, React Native
- Desktop Applications: Electron
- For Back-end development: Node.js, Express.js, NestJS
The best way to start with this language is to practice. You can test your code in a simple way using the console of your browser (Google Chrome or Firefox, for example).
And since you got here, some cookies to share with you:
Thanks for reading!
— Luis Aviles